RPAS Regulatory Services
Flight Data Systems is now a Delegated Authority of CASA, this means we can process your application for a ReOC - Remotely Piloted Aircraft Operator's Certificate, (previously referred to as a UOC - UAV Operator's Certificate). Our aim is to reduce the wait-time and cost to industry.
As an approved Delegate, Flight Data Systems regulatory services are independently over-sighted by CASA. We have established a comprehensive quality assurance, privacy, reporting, and conflict of interest management plans, all approved by CASA. Flight Data Systems has also established a team of highly qualified assessors who have real world experience in the commercial operation of RPAS. Coupled with our easy to use online application system, Flight Data Systems delivers a high quality, timely, and cost effective service for processing your application for an ReOC.
To see if your business can take advantage of our streamlined services or you have any questions relating to an application please contact FDS or click below.
The instrument of delegation authorises FDS to provide the following regulatory services:
- Process Initial Applications for a RPA Operator's Certificate (ReOC)
- Process Renewal Applications for a RPA Operator's Certificate (ReOC) - for those initially issued by FDS
- Process Variations to a RPA Operator's Certificate (ReOC) - for those initially issued by FDS - COMING SOON
FDS can provide services under the following categories:
- ReOC issue for all categories with the exception of training organisations.
- For RPA below 25kg.
- For RPAS operations under standard operating conditions.
To access these services you must have a valid email address and Aviation Reference Number (ARN).
If you do not already have an ARN, you can apply for one HERE.
Already have your ARN? Then click HERE to create your FDS login.
Already have an FDS login? Click below to access FDS' Regulatory Services!